• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
Posted by Avra Sengupta - - 2 comments

Can we meet somewhere?
Somewhere outside..
Outside me and you.

Somewhere within all the years we lost,
Or may be within a moment we had.
Where reasons won't be needed,
And reality would be obscure..

Some place without definition,
With blurred boundaries..
Where you wouldn't have ended,
And I would have already begun.

Regrets wouldn't be there as well
Somewhere outside time too
Where I wouldn't be searching for me,
But somehow I would be finding you.

Some place we can always go back..
Some place, where someday,
I wouldn't have to ask..

"Can we meet somewhere?
Somewhere outside..
Outside me and you"


- Avra Sengupta

2 Responses so far.

  1. nanda says:

    I wonder how you shape your thoughts so fine and perfect. Awesome one.

  2. Am glad you liked it. Thank you so much Nanda :)